COVID-19Updates and Encouragement
During this unprecedented time, for your health and safety, we are forced to make some changes to the way we worship together in the near future. We love our time together and cannot fathom the idea of not getting to have corporate worship; however, after much prayer and discussion with the staff and other pastors the following is our plan.
1. We are canceling all on campus church activities including corporate worship, Sunday school, discipleship training, Bible Conference, and all children and youth meetings through April 5. At that time we will re-evaluate and inform you how we plan to move forward.
2. We will livestream our Sunday Morning service each week on our Facebook page and our website www.pgbcmoulton.com. If you need help accessing the Facebook page or website please call the church office.
3. During this time, as always, online giving is available. However if you would rather give in person the church office will remain open.
4. Please contact the church office if you need assistance with picking up groceries, medicine, or anything else. We have volunteers ready to help.
5. Church family, let’s look for ways to help others during this time of need. If you can help volunteer please let the church office know and we will contact you when a need arises.
6. We remain committed to our mission of being a missional church and our office will remain open for that purpose. Our office hours are Monday-Thursday 9:00-4:00, closed 12:00-1:00 for lunch. Friday hours are 9:00-12:00. The office phone number is 256.974.3491.